“Best Ever”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have eaten at a many Italian restaurants but this by far is the best one I have eaten at! The service is wonderful and the homemade bread is delicious. I had ordered one of the specials that they had that day and it was seafood trio limon and was so amazed by the size of the portion and how absolutely fabulous this meal had tasted. I would recommend this to anyone who wants homemade real Italian food!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were driving through PA on the turnpike and found this place by searching for restaurants in the area. Had the variety we were looking for. We decided on sit down dining room service. The service was excellent especially Pam. She was very friendly and personable. She seemed to chat up all the customers in the restaurant. Everyone seemed pretty happy.

Very good menu varieties and we were told if you see something that is not on the menu, they can most likely make it for you. One of us ordered off the take out menu without any added hassle.

The food is fresh and tasty. The garlic bread and salad were an added bonus. The décor in the restaurant is nice. The restaurant was clean.

I would definitely eat here again if I am ever in the area again.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

First let me say that for Carlisle this is really good Italian food. Unfortunately not everything matched the food.

We decided to eat in the dinning room and were promptly greeted and seated and our drink order was taken. I when eating out like cleanliness and immediately noticed that several tables had debris around them on the tile floor, demerit #1.

Then a different waitress told us she would be serving us as they work as a team. We ordered Stuffed Shells and Veal Marsala and both decided on the salad with house dressing. The fresh garlic bread was delivered with the salad shortly after. Once we were done with the salad we sat and waited, and waited and a couple of times the first waitress would stop and tell us our food would be out shortly, demerit # 2.

Our food finally arrived via a third waitress and we started eating. Both dishes were absolutely great. The first waitress stopped to check if everything with the food was good. We enjoyed a leisurely meal and then waited, and waited and waited some more which was demerit #3. We waited almost ten minutes before the third waitress asked us if we wanted desert. We split a cannoli and I had a coffee. The check finally came via the third waitress and we were both disappointed with the service so my wife asked what happened to our waitress as we never saw her again. We were told she had been sent to the grocery store. The service ruined what would have been a great meal and enjoyable evening.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I recently went here and have enjoyed everything from the food that was excellent to the service that was great! Everything about this place is great! Do go and enjoyed the great warmth of the restaurant!!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We go there often. BYO to boot. :-) Waiter staff is extremely persoanble. If hungry, recommend asking for the Trio: Angel hair pasta with a light white wine sauce, covered with scallops, shrimp and crab, roasted mushrooms and red peppers . My friend enjoys the mussels marinara. Also, the calamari appetizer is to die for!!!!!!!!

4  Thank Chuck t