“Great food! Great staff!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #56 of 161 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food! Great staff!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've always loved this waffle house but new management has done wonders with it. The food is excellent the staff is friendly and helpful and they are very accomodating. I took my 2 yr old nephew out for dinner and he absolutely loved it! The server even gave him a wafflehouse hat :) I want to make sure I acknowledge one excellent member of the waffle house team.. the weekend cook Robbie! He has been there for a while and has endured alot with all of the new changes. He is friendly to everyone and a very interesting person to talk to. He cooks some of the best food I've ever seen come down that line.

• Visited February 2013

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“It's a Waffle House!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

How bad can it be to eat at a place that makes one feel like they are on their way to Florida for vacation. When I was a kid that was the only way to eat at a Waffle House. It's a Waffle House. What more can I say.

Visited December 2012
Reading PA
“Great Inexpensive Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner- get The WAFFLE!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Visited this location 12/04/12 with my family. Went here for dinner, on Tuesday nights at this location kids eat free. If you have eaten at a Waffle house, this is probably one of the more cleaner ones, talked to the staff, they were recently purchased back and now they are a corporate store, no longer a franchise store. I had the waffle and so did my kids. My wife always raves about their eggs and bacon so that's what she got. Coffee is excellent. Here is a tip for you- you can get coffee to go at no charge if you had coffee with your meal. They'll give you a to go cup. What a great place, can't wait to visit again.

• Visited December 2012
Holbrook, New York, United States
“not just waffles”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had been traveling over 4 hours and we were tired and hungry. The coffee was fresh, hot and strong. The waffles were a little flat but tasty and the eggs were cooked just right. The servce was great.

Visited August 2012
Syracuse, New York
“Nice comfy waffle house for early breakfast.”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Nice place with friendly workers. They burnt our waffles but they replaced them very quickly. Very close to hotels and very convenient for early breakfast.

Visited August 2012