“Good food”

Country Club Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good food, good selection, good prices, somewhat difficult exit due to location on VERY busy highway

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I live in the area and this is my go to breakfast place and yes I have tried several of the other local favorite places. I have eaten lunch and dinner here too but breakfast is my favorite. If you enjoy a big breakfast order the Country Club Breakfast Special, you will not be disappointed. Most of the staff is friendly and helpful and you will often find the owner there, even cooking. Portion size is big and the food is always hot. If you encounter a problem let them know and they will correct it.
The building needs a little renovation to make it more appealing but the diner opeode not long after the former operator, Eat N Park closed. It is a huge improvement over the former operator. There are some tables and chairs outside but I have yet to see them used.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

My family and I found this diner by chance while staying at a hotel next door. We went expecting marginal food, but we were very pleasantly surprised! Our waitress was exceptionally nice and pleasant and made us feel very welcome. The selection of food is very large and we had trouble deciding what to selecgt. When the food came the portions were generous, hot and fresh. Our meals exceeded our expectations. The property is somewhat worn and could use a bit of a makeover but it didn't affect the food quality. I would definitely return or recommend this place for others traveling in the area. Well done.

1  Thank Keith T