“Bob Evans”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Excellent service and the food was great. The restaurant is very clean and well organized. The manager of the restaurant stopped by our table to ensure we were happy with our meals.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Everything was great. From being greeted and seated to service and food, we enjoyed our stop at this restaurant. We had a late lunch and enjoyed every bite. Our server, (Ashlee?), was fun and very efficient.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Haven't been to a Bob Evans for a while but EVERYTHING was so good we went back twice in same weekend. Servers were great made sure we had coffee to go. Especially since motel next door had none. Will definitely be back when in the area.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place was terrible, we use to drive 50 miles to eat at a Bob Evans, I would not drive 50 feet for this one. Everything was terrible including the service. It was not crowded so that wasn't an excuse either. My mom and I got chicken noodle soup and it was way too salty, we didn't eat it. Mine was suppose to come with a side salad which I never got. My wife and daughter got the turkey dinner as someone talked about in an earlier review and yes it was also terrible. Manager offered my mom and I something else but we needed to get home after driving 1200 miles and where in no mood. Never gave us any credit, cashier said that she could not do that but did not bother to get the manager over. Like I said, we just wanted to get out. WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was so happy to see that there was a Bob Evans in Carlisle. We were promptly seated in this restaurant that had yet to get the corporate remodel, but was very cozy. The hostess seated us immediately and our waitress promptly brought drinks. After placing our order, we waited no more than ten minutes before being served. My chicken was was juicy and flavorful, the hash browns I ordered with it needed ketchup and our table's bottle was nearly empty. Without being asked, our waitress noticed and brought a fresh bottle. Nothing at all to complain about, exactly as I'd expect from a Bob Evans.