“Lots of Comfort Food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Not the place to go if you are counting calories. Yes, there are some "lo-cal" items on the menu but, the comfort foods lure you and they are very tasty here.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

What can I say. Bob Evans may be a chain but the food tastes like its right off the farm.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

It took exactly 50 minutes from the time I ordered to get a burger, carrots, and applesauce. I would have said to get my food, but I ordered a chicken sandwhich. Ate the burger because I was starving. It wasn't bad. That's a shame cause I won't eat here again. Waiter apologized and offered complimentary bread but I just wanted out.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

The coffee was terrible. Breakfast was fine, nothing special. I hadn't been to a Bob Evans in awhile and was just disappointed.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food was great & you get large portions. We couldn't eat it all!