“Awesome just awesome!!!”
Review of Middlesex Diner

Middlesex Diner
Ranked #9 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Well...the title says it all. We checked out this diner and we' were so glad we tried it. They just celebrated 16 years and going strong. Another sign that they must be doing something right
We had fish and my wife had burger. The fish was well prepared and tasted delicious. The burger was brilliant and again tasted fab. The portions were VERY generous just the way we like it. We're awkward people really as my wife can't have onions and I eat fish but no meat. The very friendly waitress made sure that my wife's burger was no were near onions and my fish no were near meat. Great customer service and very friendly waitress.
To top it all the price was just fab and for what we had it was extremely good value for money.
We highly recommend this diner!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I eat liver a couple times a week. This was the worst liver I have ever had. I told the waitress and she offered me something else, but by that time I had finished my salad and sides which were just ok. They should have comped the meal, but I wasn't in the mood to push it. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Lots of choices, even healthy one and I eat healthy. Also good menu for those who like the fast food items. Good location to major highways. Waitress very nice. My husband and I shared a sandwich and instead of having us struggle to share, she had them put on separate plates. It's the little things that count when you visit a restaurant. Food very good. Would definitely recommend this diner.

1  Thank bcroll
Reviewed July 22, 2014

They have a huge menu with very good prices. There is ever hardly a wait and they have good parking. A very wide selection of food.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Well first and last time i eat here. Food was incredibly bland, waitress acted like she could careless about her job. Atmosphere was as bland as the food. Not coming back. Also the first time ive ever left a sub 18% tip. I usually do 20%+