“I'll return again and again”
Review of Middlesex Diner

Middlesex Diner
Ranked #10 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here numerous times, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The food is consistently good no matter which meal it is. Their fish selection is diverse and all I've sampled have been stellar. Portions are quite filling. Service is always fast and friendly. It's not far off the highway, and absolutely worth going out of your way for. I save my appetite for anytime I know I'll be passing through. Open 24 hours!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was very close to our motel and the food was plentiful and inexpensive. My husband and I shared the Chicken Pot Pie and still had some left over. Waitress very friendly.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good food in casual environment. Huge menu and good value. Interior and bathrooms could use a little updating.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Out of all the diner's in Carlisle, Middlesex is the best! Great food and awesome service every time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant has a very good homemade atmosphere also is in a good location.
Appox. 1/2 mi off exit 52-A on I-81-n and exit 52 on I-81-s. Very healthy portions.
you will not go away hungry. And it's open 24-7..