“Glad it's almost in my back yard!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Middlesex Diner

Middlesex Diner
Ranked #7 of 159 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Glad it's almost in my back yard!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Yes, it's a diner. And quite a good one at that. The service is always better than good, and no matter what one picks from the menu it's always a good (and plentiful) meal. One of the few places around that does chicken and waffes as a special, and does it the right way. And what's better than breakfast any time of the day. Don't be afraid to stop in when you're hungry. Nothing fancy but who needs fancy when you're hungry....

• Visited November 2012

Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Delecious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stop by this dinner often during weekends, food is delicious, service is great, location is convenient. The price is reasonable and the menu is very large to choose from. I reccomand this place for family dinners

• Visited October 2012
Hooker
“Good Food Dirty Interior”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food was good at the diner and I do stress diner. Maybe this place should be on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives becuase it was a Dive. I have never seen carpet so filthy in my life. I would be embarassed to work there in the filthy conditions. Made me wonder about my food. Service was okay , food came out real fast. I wouold not recomend the sausage patty. It did not taste good and did not really taste like sausage. I love sausage and for me to not be able to eat this it really had to be bad. Did not really like listening to the staff across from us rolling siverware talking about going to Kohl's to buy underwear and what size and kind. These kind of conversations are best not talked about when you are loud and in front of customers. I really do not care what color , size or kind was bought on the shopping trip.

• Visited October 2012
Booneville, Mississippi
“great food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was a great find for a quick supper. The food was good, the service was great, and the price was reasonable. By the way when I asked for a vegetarian dish they were happy to help me.

Visited October 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Best Diner Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

That place is amazing! There wings are the bomb. Anytime you want a good home cooked meal, Middlesex Diner is the place to go. By the way thay have awesome dessert, and there coconut cream pie is great. If your ever in Carlisle this is the place to go!!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2012