“The G-man Declines”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The G-man Declines”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This used to be a great place for all sorts of people to gather and enjoy great draft beer, good bar food, and sporting events. My friend and I were underwhelmed by our visit. The staff we saw was very young and not very motivated. His fish sandwich was terrible (poorly prepared and lacking essential items) and my potato skins took almost an hour to get to the bar - completely unsatisfactory. Apparently other folks are tired of the G-man because not many people were there for an NFL Sunday. The owner needs to do some quality control ASAP!!!

• Visited September 2013

Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Failure to launch”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were looking forward to going out here. It was close to our hotel and was recommended by a few locals. Walked up and spoke to the doorman, he said it was great. Walked inside and it reeked of smoke, asked if it was non-smoking and he said where we entered was, couldn't deal with it so we left.

• Visited July 2013
new hampshire
“Cucumber Gimlets”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

How can you go wrong with yummy Cucumber Gimlets and Martinis ~ Yum! We ate here twice on a recent trip to visit family in Carlisle and had a great experience both times. The food was good, I especially liked my roast beef sandwich. We will be back!

Visited June 2013
“Large Menu”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place has a vast array of choices in food and beverage. The food is always good. However, we and our friends are very disappointed that the potato salad changed from the original. We used to frequent all locations more often when we knew we could get the awesome potato salad. The new stuff just doesn't come close to the original and we order fries instead.

Visited January 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good drinks, terrible food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love the Gingerbread Man in Mechanicsburg, so when I moved to Carlisle I was excited to try this one out. Without a doubt, everytime I've been, the drinks are perfect. However, everytime I order food it's way below my expectations, which is the reason I won't be going back. Definitely do not order a burger, tastes like cardboard. I went a few times because I was optomistic that the food would be better this time around, but it never was. If I want a good strong drink I'll definitely go elsewhere where they also have decent food! Prices are way too high for such bad food. Service is okay, not the greatest.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Gingerbread Man? Share your experiences!