“Unique flavors, friendly service, amazing ince cream!”

Leo's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Reviewed May 5, 2010

Leo's is incredible. It is my all-time favorite ice cream, it is so good that I don't even have a favorite flavor! I go there 2-3 times/week and never get enough. All of the staff is so friendly and nice and Mr. Leo is often there as well. The quality of the ice cream is very, very high, and they always rotate through really unique and delicious flavors.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I prefer local food as opposed to chain. We moved to Carlisle last summer, and I was thrilled to have an ice cream shop right down the road. I have been there many times now, and I love the ice cream. They have a great variety of flavors, and I have enjoyed every flavor I have tried. I won't go anywhere else for ice cream (unless I am away from home)!

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Ok. ,So I'm from the Carlisle area.
I am not preferential to all things Carlisle, I just appreciate a good product.
Leo's ice cream is homemade and absolutely delicious. I much prefer Leo's to Coldstone, Maggie Moo's or yes, even Massey's. There is just no comparison.
Don't take my word for it. Give it a try. You will also be impressed by the cleanliness of the shop and the unique outside seating area.
My favorite is Almond Joy!

Reviewed August 4, 2009

WOW, if you like ice cream, you will love love love Leo's. We were blown away. It was hard to pick a favorite flavor, they have so many creative combinations. In our happy group of travelers, one person voted the cake-batter as her favorite, while another said Leo's pistachio was his favorite. But really, I think you'll find it hard to chose. And young folks who serve it up are extremely polite and upbeat. The owner, Leo, gets the cream from a local farm, which I think must contribute to its superior quality.

Reviewed October 21, 2008

Much better than any chain, such as Coldstone, and the price is good too. Has an outdoor seating area, which is great for kids, and the team. The owner is usually there, and it is family owned. The flavors are delicious, and the takeout pints are priced right. I always take one or two pints home. Cheaper than the grocery store, and much, much tastier, and none of the bad stuff!