“The best”

Leo's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I've never tried any of the other top 10 ice cream shops in the US, but Leo's is the best I have ever had! One of the reasons I hate winter is lack of Leo's!

There are newer reviews for Leo's Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed September 10, 2013

After reading reviews, we decided to go to Leo's for ice cream. I would say the regular ice cream is good, but the Sugar free cookies and cream is fantastic-my kids even liked it! Although for some reason it was labeled "Suger Free".

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Leo's was voted best ice cream in the Patriot News, so of course we had to find out for ourselves. It was a long way to drive for ice cream, but we were not disappointed. We chose a Sat afternoon to go and found it very busy. A midget football team along with the parents were enjoying ice cream under the very large tent area, so we chose one of the picnic tables in the bright sun. The ice cream and homemade waffle cone choices were a welcomed change from the dull choices of most ice cream shops. I chose the salty caramel and orange pineapple on a waffle cone. My husband had peanut butter cup and black raspberry. Oddly enough the combinations worked and were enjoyed wholeheartedly. Two small waffle cones (2 scoops of ice cream) ring in at $8.50.
While we would not make the trip to Leo's just for ice cream, if we found ourselves in the area , it is a must to stop. To make the trip worthwhile, take a stroll along Pomfret street and enjoy the quaint area filled with shops and adorable homes. We have not had the time to do so yet but maybe enjoy some of the free exhibits at the Army War college area-we have been told it is worth the visit.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Scrumptious! Homemade creamy ice cream. Lots if great flavors.

They have a very quaint seating area too. We'll be back for sure!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to treat ourselves to some afternoon treats. I had the peanut butter ice cream, and my husband had monro chocolate chip. He wanted cookie dough, but they were out.
It was all very good.

Been to Leo's Homemade Ice Cream? Share your experiences!