“Love ice cream”

Leo's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The ice cream is particularly creamy, the flavor assortment includes some unusual selections

There are newer reviews for Leo's Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed April 10, 2011

What can I say, this little place is a gem. The ice-cream is outstanding and the owner regularly experiments with new flavors. The ice-cream is simple, all-natural stuff made onsite. My personal favorite is Raspberry Chocolate Chip. We always take our visitors by Leo's, especially after dinner.

It's a cash only, no-frills ice-cream shop that is closed in the Winter. During warm nights, especially weekends, there will be dozens of people eating ice-cream outside at the picnic tables and chairs across the parking lot.

Reviewed May 5, 2010

Leo's is incredible. It is my all-time favorite ice cream, it is so good that I don't even have a favorite flavor! I go there 2-3 times/week and never get enough. All of the staff is so friendly and nice and Mr. Leo is often there as well. The quality of the ice cream is very, very high, and they always rotate through really unique and delicious flavors.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I prefer local food as opposed to chain. We moved to Carlisle last summer, and I was thrilled to have an ice cream shop right down the road. I have been there many times now, and I love the ice cream. They have a great variety of flavors, and I have enjoyed every flavor I have tried. I won't go anywhere else for ice cream (unless I am away from home)!

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Ok. ,So I'm from the Carlisle area.
I am not preferential to all things Carlisle, I just appreciate a good product.
Leo's ice cream is homemade and absolutely delicious. I much prefer Leo's to Coldstone, Maggie Moo's or yes, even Massey's. There is just no comparison.
Don't take my word for it. Give it a try. You will also be impressed by the cleanliness of the shop and the unique outside seating area.
My favorite is Almond Joy!