“Gotta Love Massey"s”

Massey's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I went to Massey's today for some ice cream with a friend. He told me how great there ice cream was so I decided to give it a try. I had a strawberry sundae. I have to say it was the best tasting ice cream I ever had. Wow ! Truly impress ! Service was great and ice cream hit the spot ! I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This is the best frozen custard in the area. It's always good. Today we had large milkshakes. Great portion for the price. I recommend the raspberry. A must stop for a nice afternoon break or dessert when you're in the area.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I really enjoy trying small independently owned ice cream shops. During a recent trip through Carlisle, I passed Massey's Frozen Custard and had to make a stop. I am so glad I did! The first tough decision was whether to have to the soft serve frozen custard or the hand scooped custard. I had the basic chocolate soft serve frozen custard. It was very smooth and creamy, absolutely delicious. The portion size and price were very good. I will definitely return the next time I am in Carlisle.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

After hearing about the peanut butter ice cream for MONTHS, I was disappointed they didn't have it when I went. I got cotton candy instead, and my husband got raspberry. We were both happy with our choices. Would definitely go back again soon and recommend to others.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

If you like frozen custard, you'll love massey's! They have hard and soft custard in plenty of delicious flavors. They've added a lot if outdoor seating so it's a great place to wind down after a hot summer's day!