“Really good custard ”

Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Really good custard ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

After hearing about the peanut butter ice cream for MONTHS, I was disappointed they didn't have it when I went. I got cotton candy instead, and my husband got raspberry. We were both happy with our choices. Would definitely go back again soon and recommend to others.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Ice cream hot spot”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

If you like frozen custard, you'll love massey's! They have hard and soft custard in plenty of delicious flavors. They've added a lot if outdoor seating so it's a great place to wind down after a hot summer's day!

• Visited May 2014
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“Small College Town Charm”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Lets face it..Nothing beats a Malt Milk Shake at an old time Ice Cream Shop with the Jeep top down. :)
Great ice cream. Great people. Great times.

• Visited August 2013
PA
“Excellent Chocolate Milkshakes”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

On four recent days after shoveling snow for hours my exhausted body required a treat. I remembered a sports medicine physician from the Hershey Medical Center had advised to drink chocolate milk right after exercise such as biking. So I was off in my 4-wheel drive SUV to Massey’s Frozen Custard to try a chocolate milkshake. The new owners keep Massey’s open all year. The parking lot was plowed. On each visit, there was only one customer in front of me to place my order and I walked out with my milkshake within a few minutes. I had to start drinking my milkshake in my car in the parking lot: I could not wait 5 minutes to drive home. The chocolate milkshakes were excellent - delicious chocolate flavor and just right thickness. I recall only one other excellent chocolate milk - at the Sherwood Diner in Westport, CT. I first purchased the $4 size; next time the $4.50 size; finally discovered the $5 size is right for me. (I am 67 and weigh 104 lbs.)

• Visited February 2014
PA
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you like frozen custard, you must try Massey's. You will never be disappointed. The choices of flavors always makes it hard for me to choose what I want to order.

Visited August 2013