Comfort Suites(Carlisle)
$93
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$124
Country Inn
$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Carlisle House Bed & Breakfast(Carlisle)
$209
$174
Official Site
Rodeway Inn(Carlisle)
$55
$50
RodewayInn
Sleep Inn Carlisle(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
$81
$129
All reviewsbreakfast was delicioushistoric houseother guestschrysler nationalsstayed two nightsa wonderful staycar showdickinson collegebrentbotanicalhorsesweddinghostsprivacyconveniencelinenscomfort
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for an authentic farm experience of a bed and breakfast, call Fallen Tree and book a room. My wife and I stayed in the Grey Mare suite, which was wonderfully spacious and classic. Literally this place is probably 200 years old and there is character at every corner of the place. Kim, the owner and inkeeper met us at the door when we arrived and gave us a quick tour, but after that gave us the perfect amount of privacy. I highly recommend the Hangover Special (hah!) Because you can stay in the room until 1pm and really roll out at your leisure.

Beautiful grounds, AMAZING breakfast, awesome experience!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2017

My husband and I spent Valentine's weekend at the Graham's Retreat room here and thoroughly loved our stay. From arriving to roses, champagne, and chocolate strawberries, to falling asleep with our own little fireplace burning in a cozy room of this circa 1700s farmhouse, surprised by an evening decadent dessert buffet complete with a chocolate fountain, and waking up to delicious homemade breakfasts - we loved this romantic B&B and recommend to anyone looking for a little getaway (skiing at Roundtop or not)! We also booked massages through the B&B and the masseur was fabulous! #bedandbreakfastperfection

Room Tip: Graham's Retreat room has a great porch that we drank champagne on and enjoyed the snowy woodland views
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2016

We loved our room, Graham's Retreat, with King bed and fireplace and porch semi-overlooking the magical ruins garden where the owners host weddings. Fantastic breakfast, host Kim was delightful-she is truly gifted at the art of hospitality-and there were beautiful wandering chickens and roosters to boot. Would love to return.

Room Tip: Graham's Retreat was delightful.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2016

Selected this quaint bed and breakfast over the range of chain hotels available in the Carlisle area and became the envy of our business colleagues who did not! Arrived late afternoon with the sun still shining. A small road side sign welcomed us (it is tough to see) and then a short drive down a gravel road to the B&B. I stayed in the Botanical Library room, a small suite set-up with a fireplace. The room has its own personality with books, knick-knacks and antique stuff that decorate bed and breakfast rooms. My colleague stayed in Coyle's HIdeaway that was a hike up two flight of stairs. The owner accommodated our request for an early breakfast and a wonderful delight--baked apple, creme brulee french toast, sausage, and the second day grapefruit, apple quiche with bacon. --For each of the two days our breakfast table had other guests for interesting conversations. The owner has horses, and we found talking to her daughters about the arrival of their new ponies much fun. While Carlisle clearly does not have the hubbub of a city, a stay in this B&B gives one the feel of a rural PA experience for anyone living a suburban life. It is a good option for parents visiting a local college. Wifi signal was fine. --Check out the Lindt factory outlet.

Room Tip: It is a B&B so you may hear the upstairs guests. The pocket door skeleton room key was a bit of challenge for the Botanical Library.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

I was touring Dickinson college and Bushnell University for my son. I was flying in late and only needed one night. I could not have dreamed of a more comfortable stay, unless I had a kind friend or relative that lived in a beautiful historic home in central Pennsylvania. Kim and her husband were really accomodating. I arrived late, but they made it very easy to come in and get settled. They were so warm and inviting the next morning, I had no idea they were hosting a wedding that same day!! I will definitely return soon. If you find yourself near Dickinson College, this is definitely the place to stay!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo