“Clean, comfortable, quiet”

Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Temperance, Michigan
“Clean, comfortable, quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Two minutes off the PA Turnpike at the Carlisle exit.
Staff is friendly, helpful and efficient.
Very clean bath. Extremely comfortable bed.
Eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, etc, etc. Plenty for breakfast.
A value at below $60. Especially when $80-$100 rooms at other chains are commonplace in the area.
Would definitely stop again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
JimP83, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Carlisle, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for your generous review. We'd like to ensure that guest feel that we provide quality stay at a reasonable price. The staff an I like to thank you for your stay and hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Syracuse, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

After staying at your hotel several times it is comforting to know that it is still consistently a great place to relax after a long trip. We always plan our trip to spend a night at Carlisle if we have reason to be within the area. You should set an example with all the Best Western Hotels on how to run that business. Great job Carlisle management!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

JimP83, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Carlisle, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
To Thomas B, Thank you for your recent review of Best western Carlisle. I am glad to know that your stay was pleasant. I'd like to thank you for your repeat business and hope to see again soon.
Washington PA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I travel to Carlisle, at least 6 times a year. I will stay here every time, or until the hotel some how changes to the bad. I really enjoy the free continental breakfast. The rooms are immaculate - I have never had a bad room, always exceptionally clean. Staff are courteous & polite from the front desk staff to the maid service. You always feel welcome when you stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank John W. B
JimP83, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Carlisle, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that we met the expectation for your future stays in Carlisle, PA. Me and my staff will always keep the property at our level best so we can meet the exceed expectation of our guest. Thank you !
pittsburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have been on a role in my traveling. I bet my last 20 or so hotels I have stayed at have been satisfactory or above. My streak continues with here. I lucked out with an amazing priceline deal, but found the online rate AAA at 53 for our room well worth it if we would have booked that route. Our room, 165, is at the end of the hall and convenient to parking. This room is worth twice that of their regular rate. The staff, including the manager/owner, are great. All front desk staff were polite and helpful. We were a pain in the butt with requests this trip. The place is probably the cleanest I have ever encountered. I notice things as does the gf, and nothing was in sight with dirtiness. The rooms were spacious. The wifi, which I am using now, works great. The breakfast is above normal offerings. The shower is great. The new tv has plenty of channels. the location is very convenient. I leave many positive reviews but rarely leave as pleased as I do with this stay. In return to this area, we will certainly be back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gburn07
JimP83, Owner at BEST WESTERN Carlisle, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for your recent review on Best western Carlisle. My staff and I like to ensure that we provide a quality stay at a decent rate. I am glad to know that your found your stay pleasant. We hope that you had a good trip , and if your ever in the area please to stop by. Thank you !
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed at this hotel which is centrally located for business in Carlisle. it was extremely clean, great rates, comfortable bed and good breakfast. We would definitely stay here again if we are in Carlisle on any future trips.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
JimmyMac_84, Manager at BEST WESTERN Carlisle, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you for your generous comment. We take pride in providing our guest with clean and friendly service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Jim Pandya
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Super convenient location less than 5 minutes off the PA Turnpike. Clean room with excellent bedding. Bathroom was very clean, though there was a little moisture damage to the drywall tape above the shower. Bedding was high quality. Overall condition and feel of the room was comforting plus there was a view of farmland out the window. Continental breakfast could be improved by offering some healthier options, such as better yogurt. Theirs was full of refined sugar, etc. A small negative comment toward the low quality yogurt and the processed scrambled egg discs. Breakfast did feature plenty of healthy carbs options such as OJ and raisin bran. Coffee, tea, milk and the breakfast staff were nicely pleasant.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review on the Best western Carlisle. We value on proving out guest with quality bedding and clean bathrooms. I will take your comments and will try to make right adjustment to our continental breakfast.

Jim Pandya
Saint Joseph
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

The hotel has a nice clean fresh smell. The staff was friendly and the bed was new and comfortable. Rates for this hotel are all over the board so check your sources. I wo u like definitely stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
JimP83, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Carlisle, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your review on Best Western Carlisle. We'd like to make our guest stays as pleasent as possible along with great customer service. We value your stay and hope to see you soon.