“"Online Order Cancelled, Due to their being an Hour Behind"”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #131 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I ordered wings online. Said they would be delivered in 30 minutes. 45 minutes went by so I called, was told to hold, then a manager answered. I gave my info, and he said, "Oh YEAH!, I cancelled the order, and tried to call you. We were an hour behind, and your number was out of service." All in all the manager told me about five times in two minutes that he couldn't reach me, was every rude, and told they were closing in 30 minutes, so he was NOT going to put my order back in. I had called because they were only 10-15 minutes late, I was very kind, then this guy was OVERLY on defense and RUDE about it. NEVER ordering from again because of his attitude, I went to Sheetz instead. Poor management, FIND NEW ONES PLEASE!!!!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our server was ok, and the pizza was good. First order of breadsticks had a curly black hair on them. Waitress promptly got us another order that also had hair on them. We also informed management of an ice patch on the sidewalk at a downspout. He didn't seem to give a damn. "We put salt on it, but it just freezes again in an hour" was his reply. Is it that hard to sprinkle a little salt once an hour? We won't be back for a while, hopefully they find some competent management soon.