“Welcome spot to eat on a snowy night”
Review of Bonanza Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bonanza Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our first time in a Bonanza. Very attentive wait staff. I had a burger and my husband had a steak. For the price, everything was good. The buffet has ample offerings, however I shy way from buffets. They encourage you to eat to much!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food is good, but the buffet selections are just not that awesome. I find it usually has a sticky floor near the buffet. But I enjoy the main meal usually.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been to this particular Bonanza three times now and I can say the service has been really horrible every time but I tipped the previous two times because I have always liked Bonanza growing up and eaten there every year for my birthday back home so I didn't want them to treat me badly next time or remember me by not tipping so I did tip nicely. However this last time I went in the service sucked I wanted to scream at the girl and the management because they are so horrible they just don't care. I went there on my birthday thinking I would have a good dinner.. well the food was fine but when the waitress lets our plates pile up from the buffet on our table and forgets to get our drinks that is just rude. She would ask if we needed a refill and hello our cups are empty we were polite the whole time said yes please she would walk away never come back and then again she would come back and say do you need a refill...lets see we were only waiting for them for how long? When I was ready to leave I had leftovers from my dinner not the buffet but my actualy dinner I paid for she said to me do you mind if I put it in a box in the back I said yes I would like to do it here myself..oh well I can't allow you to do that...well then why did you ask and first of all I have been to Bonanza for my birthday every single year and other times as well but every year and I turned 23 on this occasion and this is the first time I have ever heard of this! It would be fine if I trusted the girl but she was snooty the entire time and a poor excuse for a waitress, not to mention when she took the food back to box it well lets say I was watching the clock and she took quite some time and I think the idea of them not doing it in front of you is gross. I asked her why she said because we ordered the buffet.. um ok she brings the boxes out to us we sit there for another ten minutes or so before she even is able to be seen again so lets see why have that rule if youre going to give us the boxes.. pretty shady to me. I will NEVER return to this Bonanza again I have had better and i will travel two hours back to my hometown to go to that Bonanza again!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place has great food and a pleasing environment! One of the few remaining family only style types of places to eat at!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were on a road trip and came across a Bonanza. We hadn't been to one in years and thought we would give it a try.

The service was great. We were seated quickly, waited on even faster. We ordered the buffet, and it looked fabulous and had lots of choices. The food was not bad, but it was not good either.
I would save the money and go elsewhere .