“Close to the Fairfield Inn”
Review of Bonanza Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bonanza Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went here because it was the closest to the Fairfield Inn and we were really tired from traveling. We had the buffet. The salad bar was excellent, the rest of it was not great except for the wings. Great wings. It was cheap though!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

friendly staff, relaing atmosphere, good variety of food and very much like home cooking.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Nice price, nice selection. My grands love it here.

1  Thank vmdolls
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We eat here once a week probably. Even though they were pretty much filled that usually means the buffet is fresher. Not tonight. The food bar had more empty spaces than not so my husband & I opted for meals with the garden salad. I had the 8 oz Applewood sirloin with a baked potato. It was cooked exactly right. Unfortunately my husband's 12oz ribeye, although cooked the way he requested it was at least 50% gristle and fat. The waitress couldn't keep up with her tables. It'll be a while until we return

1  Thank mgmsmom
Reviewed August 16, 2011

My family and I went in there and thought the service was great. Tables were clean, atmosphere was relaxed and our waitress was extremely attentive. Thumbs up. We decided to have the buffet. The salad bar and desert bar was good. Main entree amd sides selection was limited and food quality lacked. I still gave this place 3 stars thanks to its attentive and friendly service.

1  Thank ironman79