“please just close”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This has to be the worse food I have ever eaten for the price they charge!
The food comes out in small saute pans, covered in oily cream sauce... I hade veal marsala and ,it too, had a cream sauce. WHAT CHEF MAKES MARSALA WITH CREAM?? Please, just close your doors and dont make anymore food that you DONT KNOW how to make! The other meals were cold or over cooked. ** Now youre going to want to read this** I got up to use the rest room, It was raining outside, I went up to the door of the kitchen to look in the window and I saw rain water comming down from the roof "behind" the cooks line!! Bouncing off the the cutting bords!! It was in 4 different places. When I told the waitress about this she smiled and said "yeah, they need to get that fixed" I asked for the owner, but he wasnt there. I just left and I will NEVER GO BACK!!

3  Thank m p

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Been going to Corvette's at Carlisle for 18 years and this is the first time we have been to Rillo's. The food was good and the waiter was very helpful. We would go back again next year. One tip, if there is a show in town make a reservation!

1  Thank Stingray93
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Almost worth it for the blue cheese dressing alone. But wouldn't want to miss the Chicken Venezia, a favorite of mine for decades.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

First off it appears that the Rillos is relying on its past reputation. We are locals to the area and this place used to be the 'go to' restaurant. So we decided to stop by the other night after many years... The decor is very outdated and there is awful music playing on the radio that does not fit an Italian theme. The highlight of the meal was the bread and salad before the entrees. Our main courses were not good in general with awful chicken parmesan that was burnt to a crisp without having the cheese melted on top. The other pasta dishes ordered were very bland and covered in salt. The Delmonico steak ordered was probably the only dish that could be considered so-so. Our service was pretty decent though. We will not be returning as there are many other italian restaurants at that price with much better authentic food.

7  Thank CentPATraveler
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is one of our local favorites! Love the chicken & shrimp marionette. The sauce is amazing! You can dress up or down depending on your mood and occassion. Good martinis and good desserts. This place is a classic and a tradition!