“Pretty Decent fare” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rillo's - CLOSED

Rillo's
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
atlanta
“Pretty Decent fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2007

The ambience is what I would go here for - you feel like you might run into Frank or Sammy here. Dim lighting, big booths etc. The food is good and the portions are large. Service was always great however dinner seems to take a long time here.

Cincinnati, OH
“Best lasagna ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2007

A client recommended I try Rillo's when I was in Carlisle in July, 2007. Oh my gosh, it was wonderful!

I ordered the lasagna with a glass of pinot noir and the house salad.

The house salad was okay. Nothing too special. They also brought some good thing slices of garlic bread.

Then the lasagna arrived and my life changed forever! Okay, that is an exaggeration, but it was the best I've ever had. I understand that they make their pasta fresh and it sure made a difference. As I was on my company's expense, I had planned to save room for dessert, but then didn't want to stop eating my lasagna. Oh well. I am sure the desserts would have been great.

It is a nice restaurant with good service. My lasagna was $16.50 but well worth it. Other entrees ran up to $25 or so.

1 Thank skopi
Philadelphia, PA
“Straight from the Sixties”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2007

This place is straight from the sixties. You expect to see Frank and the Rat Pack come through the front door. The food also dates from that era. It is heavy on the sauces without any updated, healthy choices. This is a Carlilse landmark, but it badly needs updating.

1 Thank Robert R
“wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2005

Quality food! We very much enjoyed ourselves!

1 Thank Rhonda A
A TripAdvisor Member
“a true gem of a restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2004

A gem of a restaurant,tucked at the end of a residential street.
The quality and quantity of food is unbelieveable.
Service and waitstaff are "right on the money".
Has a nice bar area where you can have a before dinner drink.
The food has never disappointed us. Top quality ingredients.
A must,if you are in the Carlisle area !!!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member