“Great pizza!”

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #18 of 162 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Napoli Pizza is a local Italian Pizzeria located in The Keystone Arms Center off of the Harrisburg Pike in Carlisle, PA. We provide Business/Hotel Delivery and Catering available 7 days a week. Dine-In, Carry-Out & Weather Permitting Outdoor Seating also available. We have a variety of Menu options which include Pizza, Pasta Entrees, Hot & Cold Subs, Burgers, Salads, Appetizers & Children Entrees. We also have a Everyday 2 large 1 topping Pizza Special for $19.99+Tax, as well as a Sunday 1 Large Cheese Pizza for $7.99+Tax. We are also BYOB!
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been wanting to try Napoli Pizza for a long time, it was worth the wait. The staff is friendly and the pizza is great, thin tasty crust and good sauce! They offer a variety of subs and other items that I look forward to trying in the near future.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tettiee
Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
We are so glad you had the oppurtunity to try us out! And we are very happy you enjoyed our pizza :) All of our items are prepared fresh daily, including our sub & sandwich rolls. Thank you for your patronage!

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“tasty pizza”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

One of the best pizza shops I walked into. It's one of the best 10 dollar pizzas out there. Definitely better than the regular pizza shops in town

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Joe L
Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your review :) We strive to go above and beyond....and we are so glad you enjoyed our pizza! Thank you for your patronage.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Has the BEST MEAT Lovers pizza ever, just thinking about it makes me hungry. I also had a cheese steak sub & fires that was delicious too. I will eat there every time I'm in the area for sure and suggest for everyone else to give them a try.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rebecca V
Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your review :) We are very glad you enjoy the pizzeria and are very pleased to hear you would reccomend us! Thank You for your patronage.
USA
“Terrific new Pizzaria and Deli”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Napoli Pizza recently opened in my neighborhood and their food is excellent. The pizza crust is excellent and fresh and beats any chain pizza hands down. I've purchased subs for a work crew the past 3 days and the bread is freshly baked, generous portions, and delicious! They have a large and varied. I just wish they delivered.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank trekkinggal
Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
I would like to thank you for your review of our pizzeria :) And we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed the food! For now we only offer business delivery....but we provide catering to all :) Thank you for your patronage.
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
“awesome pizza!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I love the crispy crust and super fresh taste of their pizza. Absolutely the best pizza ever! I lived in Manhattan for 10 years and never had pizza this good. Let's keep them in business for a looong time!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Michelle J
Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
So glad to hear how much you enjoyed our pizza :) We hope to continue serving our community for years and years to come! Thank you for your patronage.

Been to Napoli Pizza? Share your experiences!