“What fun trivia night”

Alibis
Ranked #87 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Although the place was loud, you can't beat fun trivia and $5 burgers on Tuesdays. We had a great time.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

They changed their menu and it is good. I have had the burger, asperagus, and fish and chip ; all very good and good price.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had a really good lunch at Alibi's today. Burgers were delicious as was the mushroom soup. This was the first time coming here since the new owners took over and we were pleased. The interior is painted and brighter than before. Tables set up outside were very nice too and the planters were well maintained. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Great spot for lunch in downtown Carlisle.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

...and I guess it IS a sports bar. But some surprisingly tasty and creative edibles come out of that kitchen.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Tried Alibis tonight. My wife and I got there very early, around 4:45 pm, and were the only diners there at that time. Waitress was there to give us our menus and take drink orders right after sitting down. It is bar type foods (appetizers, sandwiches). We got the sampler appetizer and the grilles asparagus. The sampler had onion rings, fried pickles, mozzarella sticks and loaded fries (chili and cheese). Everything was very good. Really loved the grilled asparagus and would go there just to get that. I had the Rueben Braut (sausage with sauerkraut, thousand island dressing and Swiss cheese) on a toasted roll. It wad very good, but I thought it wad a little on the small side. The sandwiches come with chips, but you can get fries for $1 more or onion rings or asparagus for $2 more. My wife had the AliBLT on sourdough bread. She thought it was very tasty, but also thought it was on the small side. Overall, we loved it and will definitely go back again.