“Best food and service!!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #26 of 161 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Best food and service!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the friendliest Cracker Barrel anywhere!!! Everyone is SO nice. My daughter and I have had a similar meal elsewhere, but real care went into preparing and serving our meals here.
I couldn't believe how good everything tasted! Our compliments to your chefs!! And I don't know how you found so many caring servers in one restaurant! We felt like queens. We will be back whenever we are in the area. Nice shady parking, too. A very pleasant experience.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Grandmaoftwelve

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I visited here for breakfast. My husband had the biscuits and gravy while I had the Old Timer's Breakfast. The eggs were done exactly as I requested (over medium). The biscuits were very good! I also really enjoyed the hashbrown casserole! The food was great! Our server, Brittany, was very friendly and attentive. Really enjoyed our meal and if we get back to this area again, we would definitely eat here again!

• Visited April 2013
Carlisle
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always a good meal with plenty of food and great selection. The store is also a great place to shop.

• Visited November 2012
Farmington, Connecticut
“great breakfast -loved the eggs in a blanket”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

we only come for breakfast. I love the oatmeal with fried apples and the eggs in a blanket-my husband thinks the pancakes are the best anywhere.

Visited September 2012
Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States
“Felt coming home”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Staff was wonderful, friendly service. The food was wonderful as usual. Love going to Cracker Barrel. Spent a little too much in the Country Store and that's because they always have something that everyone wants or needs.

Visited August 2012