“Great place for family”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is great. The sushi is fresh. The hibachi chef puts on a very nice show. What else is there?

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy the tuna roll here. I tried the Alaskan crab roll as well the last time I visited, and it was very good. My mom had the AAA roll and yellow tail roll, and was also very happy with her meal.
The miso soup was good too. Very polite wait staff, but can be hard to understand at times. I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We tried this place at the suggestion of several friends and we were not disappointed. You can choose to sit around the grill and have the chef put on a show (this is great but wears thin after the first time or 2) or you can just get a booth and enjoy a meal. We have been there several times since and have enjoyed it every time. Not the cheapest place to have a meal, but we'll worth the $$

1  Thank pugpower
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The restuarant was busy, so we ate on the sushi side and oredered sushi and hibachi items. When my waitress was very busy, a hostess came around with a pitcher of water to save the day! Talk about turning things around, these guys know great service! Thank you!

1  Thank aaron2425
Reviewed March 5, 2013

between appointments stopped for an early dinner, seated at sushi bar, ordered 3 special rolls, they were prepared in front of me and beautifully plated, and immediately served to me, they were delicious, but more food than I could eat, it was before 5pm - before the dinner rush so it was empty, the wait staff was pleasant, attentive and cordial, nice clean and quiet atmosphere, will definitely return