“Dinner and a show!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Love eating here becasue I love watching them prepare the food and do tricks with their knives. They have generous portions and their food is fresh.

1  Thank Baldwin-Stable

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We recently enjoyed a nice dinner at Aya. The food was tasty and fresh, and my son always enjoys watching the hibachi chef prepare our dinner. The only negative part of our meal, and it was quite annoying, was the waitress service (or lack thereof). Our waitress took our orders, delivered the drinks and salad/soup course, and was never seen again until we asked someone else for our bill. Salad/soup bowls were NEVER cleared away nor did she come back so we could get something else to drink, etc. Our particular hibachi chef was not as dynamic as the other hibachi chefs we saw at Aya, but overall it was a decent meal.

1  Thank RelentlessRunner
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Always excellent food and good service. Food is fresh, well prepared and presented nicely. My husband and I trade off on going for sushi one night with the next visit to Aya being for the hibachi. Tomorrow evening it will be hibachi with a group of friends. I know we will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went here again returning from our trip to Maine. It was soooo good that we had to return and review it again. Aside from the amazingly fresh sushi and great service, this place is only 1 1/2 miles off Route 81. Anyone traveling that wants to have a great meal and avoid the fast food trail, go here. Great selection of Sushi and a hibachi section as well. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went here for my 5 year anniversary and it was great. the service and the food was very good and the price was reasonable. I also went there a lot at the end of 2011 when I was unemployed, and it was always great, and the servers recognized me. The only small complaint that I have is that on "discount" days they use a little less meat in the sushi rolls. But, I haven't been there in about 2 months, so maybe they changed that! Good job, Aya!