“Issei - the noodle house!”
Review of Issei Noodle

Issei Noodle
Ranked #11 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nothing is good as a good bowl of noodle soup in a cold winter night! Issei Noodle house, you are the best. My husband ordered Pad Thai, it also tasted so good. I had the ramen noodle with cha siu, it was so yummy. My daughter had 'D9', it came in a big plate/bowl of chunk pineapple with chicken, red pepper, green pepper, onion served a bed of steamed rice, so good!
We highly recommend this restaurant. Just remember they close on Sunday and Monday.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I tried both the won ton and pork slices soup. Very good indeed. I have to drive 45 minutes to Issei, but it is well worth it. Small, family type restaurant with an open kitchen and very friendly staff. On the main street (High St) in downtown Carlisle, so you would have to park in metered spaces.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We've been eating at this place for about 5 years now. We moved to the Harrisburg area from NYC and have been happy living here other than finding good restaurants to go to. When we discovered Issei, we were so thrilled. The food is great--service is fast and they accommodate food allergies. The food rivals good restaurants in New York. We eat here 2 or 3 times a month. Our kids are picky eaters but they love to go here. We also love the fact that it is run by a family.

1  Thank Travelingalong2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Yes, 5 stars for a noodle restaurant in central PA!!
I was very surprised how Issei Noodle lived up to the hype in the other reviews, with my meal far surpassing my expectations.
The meal started with an order of spring rolls. These two large sized rolls were very fresh and filled with crisp veggies and shrimp.
Next I enjoyed the #17- Haru Warm Ramen, which contained shrimp, tan-tan meat, chicken, and fresh vegetables over ramen noodles. Everything was tossed in a nice flavorful broth/sauce with just the right amount of spice. The #17 was so good that I ordered another one “to-go” to take home for my wife to try for dinner!
The price was very reasonable and the portion size was filling.

1  Thank cfpsu1
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been going here for 4 years. I enjoy their noodle dishes and soups. I have eaten in San Francisco and would rate this as good as those.

1  Thank Eric B