“"Super Ramen"”

Dining options: Dinner
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“"Super Ramen"”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We were visiting the college in town, and students recommended this little place, describing them as serving "super Ramen noodles". That didn't sound very appetizing to me, but we were in a bit of a rush. What a great surprise! The food was fresh and delicious, with quick and friendly service. The dishes we had came out in very large bowls, and the flavorings and ingredients were very nice. I had a dish the included coconut milk, ground pork, and just the right amount of heat -- the soup itself was delicious, then there was the bonus of eating the.ample amount of great noodles that were a part of the soup. Great meal, service, and quality at a very fair price. We will be going back!

• Visited February 2012

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great fresh food, great price.”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This is a really great restaurant, a lot less "American" then most. The prices are really good and you can eat fresh and healthy food. You'll find no overcooked mushy vegetables here. Great place for either a casual dinner/lunch with friends, it is no problem either to bring your kids (have brought along both my baby and 2 year old).

• Visited January 2012
toulouse
“Best noodle place ever”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurant in Carlisle. The noodles are all tasty and the restaurant is owned by real Japanese :)

Winston-Salem, NC
“Left standing at the door”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I tried to eat here while shopping in carlisle. We opted not to go for dinner because they don't serve wine and you can't byob. I was alone and asked to sit at the empty counter even though tables where available. When I said I didn't want to sit at the counter, the waitress left me standing at the door. After a couple of minutes I left and had a nice lunch at a table at amy's Thai. Don't go here alone.

1 Thank whitehorsetravellers
“16 yr old says 'it made my stomach happy!'”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

this place gets crowded, and for good reason. The noodle bowls are flavorful and the service is excellent. Best value for quality food in Carlisle!