“Fabulous... Consistent...!!!!!”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Cafe Bruges has it all !!! My family enjoys dinner at the very least once a week .... There are so many Belgian Beer selections... their frites are to die for... mussels ... and don't forget their Belgian waffles for dessert .... The staff is alway attentive... and the GM Kirsten Layser very informative about all the beer on the menu.... we love Sunday brunch !!! Cafe Bruges has the best food known only to them...

Reviewed January 4, 2013

A cozy venue, perfect for a Saturday lunch but make sure to reserve a table because it's a really popular restaurant. Best pommes frites this side of the ocean, and if you like moules, this is the place!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is a busy, bustling restaurant, filled with diners who are enjoying the fine food. The mussels were superb, the French fries unequaled, and did I mention there were ten Belgian beers on tap?

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

We had a good experience this evening for a date night. We were seated right away and our waiter was friendly from the get-go (his name is SinJin). My husband is a beer drinker, I am not, but I ended up very happy with a peachy ale just like a cider after tasting a few "girly" options. Wish there were more beer alternatives!

Croquettes were just ok, not what we expected but still tasted good. Not great salad options (a fresh chopped salad would be great to start a heavier meal). We ordered the burger and the quiche special. Burger was good, did not realize it came with chips and not frites which was disappointing but we got a side order with the fantastic spicy Asian dipping sauce. Quiche was crab and caramelized onion and not a bite remained!

Lastly, sorbet trio was refreshing. Apple dumpling dessert got rave reviews. We will be back! Just wish there was a bit of a cozier atmosphere (perhaps lower lighting and better layout to feel more like a date and less like lunch). Dinner for two with tip and two beers each was $90.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've been several times and the food has sometimes been ok, but other times it was just terrible. As stated by another reviewer, the beer is over-priced. The service has been another issue. Every time I've gone, there has been a problem with orders being wrong, an inordinate wait time or being charged incorrectly or for things that were not ordered. You can get good frittes at a number of places now (which was the draw for me...along with the Belgian beers). The last time I was there, we were squashed in like sardines and it was so loud, we had to yell to be heard across the table.

Any of these reasons is enough for me not to return. So I haven't.