“Great for travelers with furry family members!!”

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Charlotte, United States
“Great for travelers with furry family members!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very clean hotel, staff was great. The room was very clean, bed comfortable. They were awesome to my dog, even had a treat waiting for him when we arrived. Lots of walking space for puppy breaks. Highly recommended! :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Hello Rebecca C,

Thank you so much for your business and thanks also for your kind words in your review!

We are so glad that our hotel was a good fit for you and your furry traveler! I will share this review with my team!

Safe Travels to You and Yours!

Hampton Inn Carlisle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed in Carlisle at the Hampton Inn - we registered on line and were welcomed by pleasant, courteous, helpful staff. They answered all our travel questions and made sure we were comfortable.
The entrance into the property was not well lit ans should be attended to.
Good value good breakfast will stay again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gordon S
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Hello Gordon S!

Thank you so much for staying with us! We do appreciate the repeat business! Thanks also for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor!

I am happy to hear that my team provided pleasant and courteous service! I will pass on your comments to the team!

I will be sure to check our outdoor lighting...thank you for brining this to my attention!

I wish you and yours safe travels!

Upper Saint Clair, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I feel very confident staying at Hampton Inn's. Rooms are clean! Linens fresh. The bathroom could use an update, but it was clean! Breakfast bar always nice and clean. Lobby area nice. Hampton Inn are always reliable. This is a good choice for a hotel stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Hello MyAkitaBear!

Thanks so much for your loyalty to Hampton and thanks also for your business and review for our property!

We are so glad to hear that you were comfortable and welcomed! We are also glad that you enjoyed the breakfast while you were here!

We are aware of our dated guest bathrooms and will soon be entering into a full room renovation to update the rooms and guest bathrooms! We are very very excited!

Thanks again for staying and connecting through Tripadvisor! We do appreciate the input!

Flower Mound, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We always try to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible, however this time we were traveling with our little dog, most do not allow pets...However were we very surprised & pleased that this Hampton Inn did allow pets. I sincerely thank Management/Owner for this policy! :)

We also wish to thank the front desk agent, Don Horn - he was very friendly & helpful.

Gave them "five" stars as they did not have MSNBS!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hello Zabieann!

Thanks so much for your kind words! I will pass this along to the team and be sure to give Don kudos!

I am glad the hotel worked out for you and your pet dog! I too travel with my two dogs and understand how important it is to have them stay with me.

I wish you and yours safe travels!

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I like staying at Hampton Inn because there are no surprises. The rooms are always clean, the staff pleasant, the breakfast varied and things always work. Used the fitness center which was fine. My only complaint is no MSNBC on TV.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Hello Marblehead750!

Thanks so much for staying with us and thanks also for posting a review!

I remember when you checked in and called the front desk to inquire about MSNBC. I checked the channels for you and was surprised that we did not have it! Please know I made a note about it as we are updating channels in the near future and I hope to have it on the updated line up.

Thanks again for your business and loyalty!

Travel Safe!

Pgh, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good hotel breakfast, clean, comfortable. Accounting will complain about the price. Entrance easy to miss dark and lots of traffic there. Doubt will stay again at the $140 plus taxes n fees rate. The breakfast was very good for a hotel breakfast. Didn't use the pool but seemed very nice as was the excercise room

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Hello Mike B!

Thanks so much for staying with us! Thanks also for posting your review!

I am glad the hotel was clean and comfortable for you and that breakfast fit your needs!

I am sorry that the pricing seemed high. We do base our rates on availability, demand in the area as well as what our competitors are charging for comparable rooms and amenities.

Thanks again for staying and I wish you safe travels to you and yours!

Carlisle, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel is convenient to the turnpike, is clean, comfortable, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I stay at this hotel several times a year when visiting our headquarters and have always been pleased.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Hello Shawn W!

Thanks so much for your repeat business and loyalty! Thanks also for taking the time to post a review!

We truly appreciate hearing from our guests through surveys and reviews as it provides much needed feedback to let us know what we are doing right and where we can improve.

Thanks again and I wish you safe travels!