“Great!”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Brick, New Jersey
“Great!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The hotel was just refurbished. Very clean. Awesome Breakfast in the AM.. employees are helpful..

The Night Receptionist (Sarah) is very outgoing, and always greets you with a smile!

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed March 2014
Brian W, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you found our employee helpful. We take great pride in helping our guests. Our housekeepers do a great job keeping the hotel clean. We hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Albemarle, North Carolina
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Complete upgrade all around, super rooms, very clean. Service is exceptional. I would recommend staying here anytime. Great location to Harrisburg, Hersey an casino, short trip to Gettysburg, an mountains.

• Stayed March 2014
Brian W, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have just completed a renovation of the property including new carpet, bedding and lobby. We are located within an easy drive of many wonderful attractions in Central Pennsylvania. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love to stay at this hotel for the cleanliness and friendly customer service. The breakfast is very good!! The rooms are gorgeous and beds are very comfortable! I stay here for business and the hotel is conveniently located to I-81. I definitely would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I think our location is great as it is easy off easy on to I81 but without the noise in the rooms. We did just upgrade our beds and have a deluxe continental breakfast each morning. We hope to see you again.
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Every time I stop in Carlisle Pa. I stay at Sleep Inn, they are friendly and very pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone of my fellow drivers to stay at sleep Inn. My most recent visit Sarah the night desk was very friendly and very professional. New rooms are a plus to staying at the Sleep Inn. I give the staff and hotel 5 stars

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Our staff does their best to make everyone's stay enjoyable. Hope to see you again.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Room was comfortable and clean, however for the price I'm not sure it's worth it compared to other hotels in the area. Could use some updating. Location is really good though (close to Cracker Barrel & chillis).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tara G
Brian W, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have just finished a major renovation of the hotel. Our lobby was updated as well as the rooms. The hotel received new furniture, bedding, and carpet. We hope you come back and see the changes for yourself.
New York
Reviewed March 5, 2014

You can tell this hotel has undergone some renovations, compared to other Sleep Inns the rooms here are very nice, the beds were very comfortable and the fridge and microwave in the room was a very nice touch. The staff was very friendly and helpful, I will come back to this hotel, It was a great find in Carlisle...

Room Tip: I liked the room on the second floor in the middle of the hotel, it was nice and quiet...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Brian W, Manager at Sleep Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
thank you for taking time to review our hotel. The hotel has been recently renovated. This included new carpet, bedding and furniture. We have also updated the look of our lobby. Our staff prides itself on its service so thank you for noticing. We hope to see you again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The rooms and lobby were very clean. Every question or concern I had was taken care of. It got cold in our room and the front desk clerk was very nice and gave us extra blankets. The breakfast was also top notch. I have stayed at other sleep inns and their breakfasts were not as good.

• Stayed January 2014
staciamiele, Manager at Sleep Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you found our hotel clean. I'm also glad you found our service and breakfast to be good. Please stay with us again when your in the area.