Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!

So much fun and a great team of instructors! Calmed our nerves, got up in the air quickly, had a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jasper B
First Time Skydive

What a fantastic experience; pre-booking conditions and information about the day very clear... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
PFHarley

1,469 results
All reviews amazing experience instructor chris free fall wind tunnel tandem jump safe hands adrenaline rush bucket list sky diving best experiences of my life once in a lifetime raise money birthday present these guys pool table charity skydive explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was our third attempt (2 previous cancelled due to weather), but it was really worth it. The weather was nice, clear and hot. The instructors are great and help you relax and the dive is 10 better compared to any video you might have seen.

Highly recommend to anyone of any age.

Date of experience: September 2019
Martin C, Owner at North London Skydiving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you had an amazing experience; thanks for letting us know!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An absolutely brilliant experience run by a great company. Friendly staff, good facility. I felt safe & confident in the training and I had total trust in my instructor Gary.

For me it was a great way to mark a significant birthday and all of the staff helped to make it a special day.

Thank you Gary and the North London Skydiving Centre team.

Date of experience: September 2019

Glad you had a brilliant experience to mark your birthday, thanks for letting us know!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't find words as I'm writing this....I'm in the void....blackhole somewhere! Oh but all in a freakin' awesome way! The best experience of my LIFE by FAR! I read reviews before booking one with my brother but the experience says better than what was said...I'm still lost for words...just awesome! Oh my I think I'll do it again at some point. Thank you to Glen (Instructor) and Sean (Camera man). BRILLIANT!

Date of experience: September 2019
Martin C, Owner at North London Skydiving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So glad you had an awesome day; thanks for letting us know and I'll pass on your thanks to everyone!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They was fantastic staff and very welcoming. I literally have had the best day of my life and honestly I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants some fun adrenaline day out

Date of experience: September 2019

So glad you had the best day - thanks for your recommendation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great instructors, great experience, highly recommend it!!!

I did my first jump today and it was absolutely brilliant. They put you at such ease and the descend is breathtaking. Make sure to book on a clear day, as it makes it even more wonderful.

Thank you guys!!

Date of experience: September 2019

So glad you had an amazing experience; thanks for letting us know!