“Nice Experience.”

Cuisines: American
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Nice Experience.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Working in Carbondale, so I was looking for a lunch place and found the Corner Bistro. No sooner I walked in met the owner Ann, very nice and friendly. Good selection on the lunch menu. I got the roast beef with mashed potatoes and vegetable, was excellent! When it Carbondale stop in and see Ann.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Early Bird Specials”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The chef creates really good food at reasonable prices, i had the crab bienets(fried crab and cream cheese in a dark beer batter) my friend had the crab rangoon on a pastry puff, i had a steak and my fried had the pork tender, and we loved the twice baked potato with sweet potato stuffing , really good try it you'll go back, newly renovated, really clean beautiful place!

• Visited June 2013