“Fantastic”

Add it.
Country Fixin's
Ranked #39 of 73 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Had gone there 2004-2008. Just started again.One of the best places. Lots of great food and great service. Keep up the good work, Amish....

1  Thank Bob H

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have lived in Canonsburg for a number of years now and never had the opportunity to visit this hidden gem. I always noticed how "packed" the parking lot was, especially after church services on Sunday mornings. Now I know why. We ate here for the first time today. The prices are unbelievably economical (cheap!) and the food is great!! I can't believe we didn't stop here earlier. This place has great food, wonderful service, and fantastic prices!! It is highly recommended!

1  Thank tjg523