“ Good Chinese buffet ”
Review of Eastern Palace

Eastern Palace
Ranked #18 of 76 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

They do not have a huge buffet but the food is of a pretty good quality. Let's start off with the buffet being 9 bucks so it is not expensive. I really like the amazing chicken and pot stickers. Both are good and I always get them. This is no fancy restaurant but it is good every time.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Been going here for many years and the food is always cooked to perfection, and customized to your wishes. more spicy no problem more veggies no problem. and love the fact that it is BYOB and no corkage charge. And large portions that will be your lunch or dinner the next day.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

The food may be first-rate at Jackson's, the restaurant in the Hilton across the parking lot from the Eastern Palace, but this place offers first-rate Chinese, without a hint of MSG, for half the price. We had vegetables and chicken in a garlic sauce and another plate of sauteed vegetables. Rice was complimentary with the main courses, with choice of steamed or fried. Pleasant ambience, friendly staff. I liked the sign on the front door. Here is a chance to enjoy superb food at a reasonable price, and at the same time show support for family values. It's nice to see a couple purposely cut back on work for the sake of spending time with their kids. I hope Eastern Palace does so much business on weekdays that it more than makes up for the money foregone by being closed on Saturdays and Sundays.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

I travel to the Southpointe complex often for work. I stay down at the Homewood suites a way but Eastern Palace is convenient if I want to go. Most of the time I just order from my room and they deliver. The food is solid quality but more so, they give you HUGE portions. The crab rangoons are amazing and the sesame chicken is off the hook. Wonton soup,,, amazing. Have not had anything short of great. And cheap! Even better.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

I was traveling south on I 79 from Bridgeville on Tuesday and a traffic jam slowed me down. I decided to exit at Southpointe and grab a lunch to wait out the jam. I knew Jackson's was in the Hilton Garden Inn, but I didn't want to spend that much for lunch. I also knew that Eastern Palace was across the parking lot, so I decided to stop there because I'd never been there before. It is a very small place, with very small buffet. I honestly couldn't find anything I liked, and I do like Chinese food. All of the different chickens were dry and tough. Didn't like the pepper steak, the eggrolls were way over done, the steamed white rice was like mush, the fried rice was dry and tasteless. I can honestly say this is one of the worst Chinese buffets I've ever been to. I'm not sure what the other people who reviewed this place and gave it higher ratings were thinking, there are much better places out there. New Dragon in Bridgeville, one exit away, is outstanding and blows this place o there are much better places out there. New dragon in Bridgeville, one exit away, is outstanding and blows this place away. I'll never eat here again, left there hungry and feeling nauseous because there was nothing good to eat. Even the fried noodles for the wonton soup were stale! I did give it no stars for their review if I could, but I had to pick one to submit this review.