“Great Food & Service!”

Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Capstone Grill's, mission is to procure, prepare and serve the freshest seafood, meats and produce in a way Continuing business for over ten years, The Capstone Grill's, mission is to procure, prepare and serve the freshest seafood, meats and produce in a way that is uniquely our own. We offer area diners the best steaks and a variety of fresh seafood from around the globe. Our menu offers a wide variety of dishes to please each individual palate as well as Gluten and Dairy Free options. Our goal is to put the customer in charge allowing you to select your portion, preparation, and side dish. We host a large full service bar as well as table service and wines that are offered by the bottle, as well as by the glass. Please stop by Tuesday through Sunday, and let The Capstone Grill provide a complete, enjoyable and affordable dining experience. Let the Capstone Grill host your next dinner party or event. Our private dining room provides seating for up to 50 guests. Your guests can order from our food and bar menus or we can work with you to create a menu that is uniquely your own.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was my first time here, as I met a friend for lunch. It's a cute place, and very welcoming! It's classy-casual without being "stuffy"! I got the Crab Stuffed Mushrooms and a salad, and my friend got the Crab Cake Sandwich with Fries! Both lunches were so delicious! The crab was oh so good, and it actually had more crab than stuffing! I had to take pictures of both dishes so you can see! We had wonderful service too! I will definitely go back! I can't wait to try their other food!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Have had dinner here twice, once just my wife and I, then we treated some friends to a Christmas dinner. They don't take reservations but if you call ahead, they have what they call "Priority Seating". What does that mean and how does it differ from a reservation? Anyways, the food is good and the service is good. I would recommend it for anyone; couples, families, friends or larger groups. The atmosphere is nice but I would prefer some other place if your intentions are for a special occasion or romance.

1  Thank Larry625
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Capstone has a nice selection of entrees, sandwiches, and salads. Food tastes great and portions are generous. They always have some reasonably priced lunch specials. Service staff is great, but sometimes service is a little slow if they are busy.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Average is being kind, but at least we didn't walk away hungry, the food was warm but not hot, made me wonder if it was sitting waiting to be picked up or if the microwave was on the blink

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had their crab cake which was very good - no filler. Husband had steak and said it was good. Waitress was very nice, food came quickly.

1  Thank nrosso1