“ average”

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch the other day. I ordered the pad Thai which was pretty good but it was not exceptional. The flavor was slightly bland but it was a good quality. I would go here again but wouldn't have high expectations.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We order here from time to time. The food is decent, but not among the best Chinese food I've had. The chicken in the Kung Pao or Cashew Chicken is not the best quality compared to top places I've been too. But if we're in the mood for Chinese, this is our "go to" place in this area. The egg rolls are very good, particularly with their homemade hot mustard.

They do deliver.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Really great food, very pleasant atmosphere.... you cannot go wrong - try it, you will definitely be pleased!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I had take out this time. Have eaten there before and felt the same. Everyone says it is the best in the area but I do not agree. There is another small Chinese restaurant that I like better, and it is much less expensive. The wonton soup used to be made with light delicate wonton wraps, but not anymore. And th eggrolls were on the small side. My dish didn't have much flavor, although the chicken was good quality. Not as many vegetables or rice as I would have expected.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant! The food here is very good! A few of our favorite dishes are: beef & broccoli, chicken & broccoli, sweet n sour chicken and Buddhist delight (all veggies). At lunch hot tea is always served and is very good. The sushi is also very good. You won't be disappointed with the waitstaff either! Highly recommend!