“Ribs may be best I've had ever!”

Hog Fathers BBQ of Canonsburg
Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

First time I've tried this restaurant but we stopped for take-out based on family recommendation. Ordered BBQ baby back ribs, side salads with Carolina dressing and onion straws. I rarely eat ribs or anything like onion straws because of the nonhealthy factor. But, the ribs were fantastic! I think the sayce is made with some honey perhaps with heavy clover in it because you can taste a different spice than normally with ribs. Onion straws were good and Carolina dressing made salads tasty too. Would go back!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We first enjoyed eating BBQ at Hog Father's original location in Washington, PA, then most recently at their Canonsburg location on Casavina Drive. We're not suprised they've expanded locations, as every time we order, we are delighted with the quality and the taste of the BBQ!

Twice in the past year, we used them as our caterer and our guests could not get enough of their BBQ Pulled Pork with crispy onion straws and jalopenos.

It's tough to find good BBQ this far north, but for us, Hogfather's is THE place we go. We LOVE the red sauce and order extra containers every time!

1  Thank Terence L
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

The place was clean and near the highway so I stopped in to give it a try. I had the pulled pork which was good but a little dry. I also tried the mac and cheese which was a little better. Staff was cleaning around me while trying to eat so it wasn't the best atmosphere. Server was good.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Hog Fathers is the place to go when you crave the smokey flavor of good, old fashioned BBQ in Washington County, PA.

I've had the ribs on previous visits so decided on BBQ chicken with sweet potato fries and cole slaw for a change of pace. The chicken was moist, smokey and perfectly coated in tangy sauce.

Husband had his favorite burgher and grandson chose the pulled pork. Both were very happy with their choices.

1  Thank Nora T
Reviewed April 15, 2017

BBQ was good but menu options were different than what we were used to. Baby back ribs were very good & a full rack fed 3 of us.