We recently stayed as a free night provided by
Meadows Casino. Overall we were very happy
with the facility. There was a couple of minor
cleanliness details that needed addressed.
The main one was the inside of our room door.
It looked like someone threw some kind of liquid
on the door panel. Also there were a lot of hand
smudge marks all over it just not by the door knob.
The refrigerator had a to go container of Chinese
food and a water bottle left in it.
As with the airport Hilton, we recently stayed nearby,
there was still a musty odor coming from the wall A/C
heating unit. Not near as bad but still needed cleaned.
I worked 30 yrs in building maintenance and this is an
often overlooked routine maintenance item. Some motels
in the southern states it's so bad you have to ask for a
different room.The room was very clean otherwise and the
staff was great.
The worst thing is the weddings or receptions. If you are
not there to be in one or attend the reception, 3 total this
past Saturday, the drunken screaming and door slamming
in the middle of the night is ridiculous and affects the quality
of your night sleep.
I don't know what it is about people that get married and the
drunks that attend and stay that make them feel entitled to
be annoying and disturb other guests at the hotel. This is a
reflection of poor character and lack of respect for other people.
Hotels should enforce a policy after 12AM.
I would stay again BUT would check on the wedding/reception
schedule before booking my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe. Where fine accommodations, excellence in food and comfortable surroundings are not the exception but the standard. Point south to the premier meeting location that offers functionality and fun. Someplace that provides the excellence of the Hilton HHonors Program. The Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe offers the comforts of home with the following features and amenities:Hotel Features~175 Guest Rooms with 42 Suites and 2 Jacuzzi Rooms~Great American Grill serving Breakfast~18,000 Square Feet of Meeting and Event Facilities~Complimentary 24 hour Business Center~Golf Packages Available~Complete Conference Services Staff and Audio/Visual Team~24-Hour Pavilion Pantry Convenience Mart~Complimentary Guest Parking~Complimentary Usage of our Fitness Center~Indoor Swimming Pool and Whirlpool ~Evening Room Service~Jackson Restaurant Guest Room Amenities~Microwave, Refrigerator and Coffee Maker~Two Dual-Line Speakerphones with Voice Mail and Data Ports~Large Work Desk with Convenient Desk-Level Outlets, Adjustable Lighting and Ergonomic Chair~Hair Dryer, Full-Sized Irons and Ironing Boards~Free High Speed Internet AccessJacksons Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar~200 Seat Upscale Dining with a Warm Casual Atmosphere~Serving a Wide Variety of American Cuisine with an International Flair~Natural Slate, Wood, Stone and Metal Décor Featuring a Fireplace ~Display Kitchen with a Wood Burning Grill, Brick Oven and Rotisserie~Private Dining Room for up to 20 People~18 Seat Bar with Additional Table Seating~Outdoor Patio for Seasonal Dining~Serving Lunch and Dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe Hotel Canonsburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Canonsburg
- Hilton Canonsburg
- Canonsburg Hilton