Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - Southpointe
$116
$65
$55
$101
Candlewood Suites Washington North(Washington)(Great Value!)
$80
CambriaHotels
$119
$129
$110
All reviewsbusiness parkgreat hotelfull kitchenfire pitevening receptionbedroom suiteliving areapull out sofagreat amenitiesbusiness travelerhome away from homepool and hot tubdefinitely stay here againbreakfast was delicioushotel roomexcellent stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. I am a female who frequently travels by herself for business and felt complete safe and secure staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Homewood Suites P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - Southpointe, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Tina_M_13856,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Homewood Suites - Pittsburgh/Southpointe! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the service you received during your stay at our hotel and felt safe as a female traveler. Our goal is to make every guest feel at home.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

First time staying at a Homewood Suites hotel. Would return again if in the area in the future.
GPS did not locate hotel, took us to Horizon Drive in a neighborhood. Glad we did find the hotel enjoyed our stay there, no complaints, very good breakfast food selection & comfortable beds.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

TheDRo3,

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay at the Homewood Suites - Pittsburgh/Southpointe! Thank you for trying Homewood Suites for the first time! I hope that we won you over and that you choose to stay at our hotel brand where ever your travels may take you.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed here for a week to attend a conference and to do some work. THis facility is emmaculate. We loved the location, and scenary. But the hotel room was new, and spacious. We stay at Homewood suites whenever we travel. but i must say this facility ranks as my favorite. We will gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

AZ,

Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay at the Homewood Suites - Pittsburgh/Southpointe! We cater to guests like yourself who are here for a week or more. We try to create a home-like atmosphere with both our accommodations and our service. I'm so proud that we rank among your favorite hotels and will share that with our team!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

As a fan of Homewood Suites, I didn't hesitate booking this hotel. I wasn't disappointed by the hotel itself, but rather the surrounding area. I'm not a big fan of being in the middle of nowhere, but in the big picture it wasn't that big of a deal. We chose this hotel for it's proximity to Iceoplex and that was nice. Had dinner at the Pub in Iceoplex, as it appeared to be the closest option. Both of us got sick (obviously not Homewood's problem).

Found the breakfast at this hotel to be one of the better breakfasts I've had at a Homewood.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

CandleonWater,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Homewood Suites - Pittsburgh/Southpointe! I understand that you feel like there was not much to choose from in our business park. The Southpointe Business Park is currently building "Southpointe Town Center" directly across from our hotel. It will open in the Fall of 2013 and will include several restaurants and shops. We hope that you will give us another try!

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for my son's 14th birthday. He chose to visit the Science Center and Sports Works across from Heintz field. It was about a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Check in was probably the quickest one I've ever had. They even had cupcakes at the front desk! (Perfect for my son's birthday weekend). Our room was a 2 bedroom suite on the 4th floor. Very quiet. The staff was extremely friendly and always ready with anything we needed. At the end of our weekend stay, one of us misplaced a room key. We spent an extra hour looking for it. When I went to the front desk to check out and let them know about our misplaced key, they were more than understanding. ( I was worried about added fees, etc.). The staff members were amazing!
We will definitely come back to this hotel when we're in the area!!

• Stayed: February 2013

Samanthajune21,

Thank you so much for taking the time post a review of your stay at the Homewood Suites - Pittsburgh/Southpointe! I'm so happy that we played a small part in making your son's 14th birthday memorable! We have a great team who truly cares about our guests. We love what we do and I'm happy that it showed!

We hope to see you and your family again for your son's 15th birthday! We'll make the cupcakes!