“Good Food and Ambience”

Jacksons Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Jacksons Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Jacksons Restaurant + Bar is a sophisticated, but casual, restaurant located in the heart of the expanding Southpointe industrial park. Our restaurant includes a covered patio that seats up to 50 people and private dining room for intimate seating. From our unique open kitchen that includes a brick oven and wood fire grill, we expertly prepare artful American cuisine with an International flair. Our signature dishes include Crab Cakes, Famous Shrimp & Chorizo Chowder and Hand-Cut Prime Steaks. What separates Jacksons from our competition is our warm friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and quality, fresh, local and imported products.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Buzzy atmosphere at the bar for a pre-dinner drink, decent choice on the menu, and good quality ingredients, well cooked, with a reasonably eclectic wine list. It makes the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn a pleasant stopover.

1  Thank DickSands
There are newer reviews for Jacksons Restaurant + Bar

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was crowded and I was surprised. Loved the Steak preparation with the baked potato. Nice Steak dinner with a friend. Decent drink selections.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

the food and service are wonderful, the staff, especially the bar staff go out of their way to make sure you are attended to at all times. GREAT PLACE resonable prices

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food is outstanding here. I know the menu changes quite a bit, but I've never been disappointed. I suppose I've been disappointed when a favorite is no longer available but I always find something that makes me forget about any disappointment.

Their soups and appetizers are fantastic and should not be skipped. The desserts are also great, but it is hard to leave room with the portions (and the fact that I just recommended loading up on appetizers and soup!).

Lunch and casual/small meals are good too. The pizza has always been good, and any other lunch items I've had are good.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Had a business lunch here and it was good. The staff was nice and the food was just want I ordered. I had the steak sandwich minus the bread and a bowl of soup. The soup was prefect. I could of eaten another bowl. If your looking for a place for a good business lunch. Then stop in.