“Good Mexican”

El Campesino
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I go here pretty frequently for lunch and it is always good. Sometimes great. I really like their salsa. I think it has a little more garlic which makes it good. They have very good combos and lunch specials. I have never had anything bad there. I would recommend the lunch fajitas. It's a big bang for the buck.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Summed up in a word, "meh." The food isn't bad, but not great either. The service is decent, but not over-the-top - not overly friendly, not rude - about average.

The chips and salsa and beer selection are pretty standard fare for a Mexican restaurant. We'll go there in a pinch, but don't make a point of going there.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Good place for a quick "Mexican" meal. I have been here several times and have never had to wait. The refried beans are very good. Nothing spectacular about the place but I have nothing bad to say either.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

We love it here and the food is great. Service is quick and very helpful. We really do love this place

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

For a mexican restaurant, we find the prices high. We are used to $8 meals not $12 meals at a mexican restaurant. When you have a large family that adds up quick.

The food is just ok, again for the price we would expect better.

The service is good, not speedy like at a mexican restaurant ☺ but not slow by any means.