“Clean and Tidy but no Lift”

Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Camp Hill
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on business and it is a nice enough hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean with adjustable mattresses, although I couldn't feel much difference when changing it. The bathrooms are a little small and was a squeeze to manoeuvre.The staff are helpful and friendly. I did not use any facilities on this occasion as was not at the hotel long enough.

The restaurant is good with a good standard of food. The breakfasts are big but nice. The only downside is for an evening meal it is quiet and no atmosphere. I nice enough hotel for a night or 2 but be warned there are no lifts to take you up to your floor and so be prepared.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a great experience. Almost 200 of our Agora staff attended professional development workshops in mid-October. Elizabeth, Tim, and Sandy took great care of our group. The staff at the convention center was very friendly and professional. The food was great and served in a timely manner. We will use them again for our next event.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jeff S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our entire staff takes great pride in serving Agora, it is a fun group to host. We all appreciate the opportunity the opportunity and look forward to your return visit every time. Thank you for you great comments and thank you for allowing us to serve you. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our staff workshops went off without a hitch thanks to the staff at the Radisson. From planning to delivery, everything was wonderful. We have a large staff and they were easily able to accomodate our needs (rooms, food, accommodations, etc). Everyone we dealt with was courteous, professional and prompt. We highly recommend this facility for any business meetings or workshops that you might need to plan! THANKS!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your nice comments. It gives our staff great pleasure to know that we have met and exceeded your expectations for your workshops. On behalf of the entire staff thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a getaway for my Girlfriend and I after working in New Cumberland. I wanted to give her a very nice relaxing evening after a long days work. The Sales Staff and Hotel Staff worked with me to have rose petals in the room from the door leading to the bed, a heart of rose petals on the bed, a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and chocolates awaited her.
It was romantic and well done. The room was immaculate, the bed was so comfortable and the Staff had our card ready and waiting for when we arrived. I could not asked for a better stay and service. I spent years on the road traveling and living in hotels for business. My first choice was always a Radisson, now I can say my first choice is THIS RADISSON..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help make this a special visit for you and your girlfriend. I will be sure to share your appreciation and comments with the entire staff, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I requested a non-smoking room and the room was musty, like it had been smoked in and not thoroughly cleaned or there was water dampness. The room was fine otherwise, nothing spectacular but just fine. The bathroom was odd and the door opened at a weird angle so I had to keep adjusting the door while I was getting ready in the morning for work. Check in staff was helpful. Parking is far away, I was there on business and had to carry my bags, laptop, etc. down stairs and through the lot to get to the lobby.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes things look worst when you're tired...

When you arrived around midnight and you and the front desk manager are both very exhausted things could only go wrong!!!

I have a lot of luggage and I always need a fridge for medical reason...

I got a room on 3rd floor, no elevator, had to park at the very back (a long way believe me) and bring all my heavy luggage to the front (no back entrance!) and I noticed all the available empty rooms in the back with direct access to the car... So why a room so far away on 3rd floor with no elevators???

A clerk help me with my luggage while I check in but bring my luggage in the wrong room !!!

No free breakfast, ok Internet, nice tv...

Room was very nice and bed very comfortable... And thank you for the fridge!!! (Usually $15 extra)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and the hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful upon my arrival. During this stay they asked if I wanted to join their frequent stay program and I agreed. Unlike before, I was placed in the business section of the hotel, which had upgraded rooms and amenities. This room was much better than my previous room, which had not been renovated. This is a little older of a hotel, but it is charming and you cannot beat its proximity to the downtown capitol area or the price!

Room Tip: Ask for the business section of the hotel.