Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
$115
Fairfield Inn
$46
$99
Motel 6 Harrisburg(New Cumberland)
$50
Motel 6
  • Pool
All reviewsthe sleep number bedconvention centerrenovated rooman older hotelrestaurant staffcookiesharrisburgconferenceballroombanquetpennsoapcarlisle
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We held a 50th anniversary party at the Radisson July 2013. Elizabeth Agar was our event planner and was absolutely flawless. She worked out every tiny detail and her out-of-the-box thinking and planning was invaluable. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasurable night for our family and friends. Our servers Tyler and Dana absolutely deserve a huge shout out too! I will definitely not hesitate to plan more events here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I opted for an outside door for convenience as I needed to carry in a lot of stuff. The outside entrances are on the backside; lower level and in desperate need of repair. The paint is peeling, the bricks are falling down and the "security door" to the hotel is broken. It was overall a less than "secure" feeling staying in that room. The matresses are VERY OLD and worn. There were signs of bed bugs in the corner of the mattresses.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very clean. Large Room. Excellent food at the hotel and at the convention center. Was at the pool mid day when a staffer came by and askedif I needed anything. (Was like being at a nice resort.) Staff was freindly and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed for the Pmta Truch Championships and was very surprised, the hotel was nice and the service was very good. I had the breakfast buffet which wasn't great , my wife went across the street to Perkins and had a much better breakfast. We had dinner in one of the ballrooms and it was very nice. All in all it was a nice weekend.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed here because the seminar I was attending was being held in the convention center. However, I was glad I did. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and the bedding was immaculate. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would stay here again without hesitation.

1  Thank Elizabeth C