“Son in law's birthday party”
Review of Coliseum

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coliseum
Ranked #54 of 112 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Son in law's birthday party”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

was held there this past weekend and was very enjoyable. stepdaughter rented out a room downstairs for bowling and dinner. Had a good time. Small bowling area had six or so alleys with a bar right there, food was good, pizzza, chicken wings and nachos (wasn't expecting gourmet) and they gave you more than enough. It was fun and would go again

• Visited April 2013

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aweful Birthday Party”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Management is antagonistic, hostile, irrational, racist, confrontational and tried to bait me into a fight! Unbelievable and unexcuseable!!! I will be contacting the BBB on Monday.

P.S. the place is devoid of atmoshere and prize availability is grossly mis-represented.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Russ S
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“good, until one visit...”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have visited this place with friends and the significant other many times over the years and have had a great time. The most recent time, we decided to just go in for about 20 minutes on our way home from visiting family in Carlisle. They were going to close in about 45 minutes. As we were walking in right away the Manager said to us, without even saying "hello" He goes" We close in less than an hour." I said, "Ok, well We were only planning on staying for about 20 minutes, you're still open, right? he replied with a surly "yes". I work at a hotel and this wouldnt be acceptable at my job. I work until my shift comes to an end. The whole time we played games, the managers (2 men) just circled around us , reminding us of closing time, we go so mad, we left after ten minutes, I was mad I even spent 8 dollars there, they didnt deserve my money. This was unacceptable, and these 2 mwn owe me an apology and should both be fired.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank aaron2425
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“I want to like this place, but...”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love to go to arcades, but they need to improve if they want to stay in business...they food is ok-with a little effort, it could be good and the service needs to be faster especially with kids along. The games are fun when they work. Also, if the arcade prizes were better, we would spend more money on games and drinks!

Visited July 2012
Adams County, PA
“Ok food - ok atmosphere - wont go back unless the game isn't on TV again.”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We went there to watch a football game. The seating was plentiful and lots of TVs. Staff was very friendly but service was slow. Mainly because it was so busy. It resembles an adult Chuck E Cheese - lots of video games on three floors. Clean bathrooms which is always important.

Visited September 2011

Been to Coliseum? Share your experiences!