“Horrible place”

Harrisburg, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

I live a few minutes from there and the food is just horrific. It's priced high and is horrible quality. You are lucky if you even get the food while it is still warm as the service is bad. Try speaking to the manager and he has an attitude like you can just go somewhere else. The place is ALWAYS empty. They haven't bought a new games for the arcade area in ten years and the bowling alley is terrible as well. The lanes aren't even oiled and the balls have a hard shell and are made of foam. Unless you take your own ball, bowling there is worthless and boring. Service has been terrible one every occasion, and twice I have had to argue with the server to get the correct price at happy hour on drinks. The place is just managed horribly! When the previous owners were in charge, this place was always hopping and tons of fun. Prices were right, and their wings used to be phenominal. I have went on five different occasions since the new owner took over. I live so close I keep thinking it will get better. If anything...it gets worse. Don't waste your time or money here. Go down to the road to Garfield's, Flinchy's, Brewhouse, or Texas Roadhouse. All have FAR superior food and treat you like more than a dollar bill.

• Visited May 2011

Virginia
“Coliseum on a rainy cold day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2008

We were trying to spend a few hours in the Harrisburg/Hershey area (our group was from out of town), and this place was recommended for a place for indoor fun. It is located in Camp Hill, not far from the Harrisburg area. We ate at the restaurant attached to the place, which we would not recommend for food or service. It is about what you would expect for a arcade amusement eatery (I think it had a separate name which I don't remember), except lots of televisions and they serve beer, so it may be a fun place for drinks and hanging out. We were a group of adults with young kids. The kids liked the arcade which you buy a card to play the games. There are lots of games to choose from, with a nice variety. There is a duck pin bowling alley in the arcade area, and a bowling alley downstairs attached to a bar area.

We may go again if we needed a place to hang out and have fun, but not for the food. I think there was a wing special when we were there but thought they were just okay.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Don't think I would say...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2008

Don't think I would say they are known for their food but it's a very fun place to go!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook