“Early Dinner”

Sierra Madre Saloon
Ranked #86 of 112 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Proudly serving Central PA's best Mexican and American dishes for 40 years. Daily food and drink specials all while watching your favorite team on one of our 20 televisions. If a friendly game of pool, darts or video golf is what you have in mind, we have that too! Smoking is allowed in the Sierra Madre. Please, no one under 18 is allowed. We do have outdoor seating to accommodate your entire family.
PA
“Early Dinner”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Good warm chips & salsa.
Dinner was more than enough.

• Visited March 2012

Enola, Pennsylvania
“Derogatory and disrespectful behavior”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I've been a regular at Madre, usually to catch up with friends over a few drinks and play darts. Have always had a good rapport with all patrons and staff over the years until tonight when something absolutely shocking happened. Marty, the bartender showed utter disrespect to a regular customer like me and used inappropiate language which is not only unprofessional but derogatory and distasteful. SHAME, what a SHAME! I can just smile and nod my head in shock and total disgust. Hope the management takes note and encourages staff to tackle any situation in a respectful manner to customers.

Visited February 2012
Camp Hill
“Smoking creates a problem”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

The food here is not bad but the smoke ruins everything. I do not understand how they can have smoking with the food business that they do.

Visited January 2012
Pennsylvania
“Good food but be prepared to come home smelling like an ashtray”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Celebrated a friend's birthday here; Food was very good and the margaritas were excellent. However, they allow smoking, and the ventilation is terrible. I came home smelling like an old ashtray. For that reason, I can not recommend. it.

• Visited January 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
“The food is plentiful, delicious and well priced.”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I do, take out, from Sierra Madra on a regular basis. I don't like eating in the restaurant as it allows smoking and I really have trouble with the smell; however, the food is excellent and I have always been extremely happy with what is served. We usually order the soft chicken tacos, or a taco salad. The chicken is shredded....yum...the salsa is the best.....the price is fantastic. I would recommend the food at Sierra Madra to anyone. I have never had a bad food experience. Even though I won't eat in the restaurant; I highly recommend taking the food home!!!!!! The take out is usually ready is 10 minutes... it's well worth stopping at Sierra Madra.

• Visited August 2011