“Never a disappointment!”

The Pizza Grille - Camp Hill
Ranked #1 of 112 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Pizza Grille offers stylish and casual dining at each of our locations in Lemoyne, Camp Hill & Carlisle, which all include covered outdoor dining year round. Voted Simply the Best by Harrisburg Magazine since 2003, The Pizza Grille offers award winning gourmet pizzas, hand chopped salads, fresh seafood, specialty sandwiches, pasta, homemade soups & more. Our homemade pizza dough is made in house daily & we strive to use the freshest ingredients from our local suppliers. The Pizza Grille Camp Hill's happy hour features great food & drink specials! Monday - Friday 4:30 - 6:30 pm & Saturday 4 - 6pm.
Millsboro, Delaware
“Never a disappointment!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We go to the Pizza Grill frequently. We mainly go to this location, but we occasionally still go to their original location on State Street in Lemoyne. Both restaurants have exceptional salads and pizzas, both offer outdoor dining, but the Gettysburg location has more space. My family always has a chopped salad before pizza, either a Sicilian or a melange. They have a variety of pizzas, but our favorites are the BBQ chicken and the turkey sausage. The place is always packed, so be sure to allow extra time if you are planning to catch a movie or some other event after your meal.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lori H

Mount Holly Springs, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Pizza Grill in Camp Hill, Pa is by far the best out of the three locations! Good food, excellent service and I think the best crab cakes! I would go here anytime..............I have never had a bad meal at this grill.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Betty T
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza; even better salads”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Atmosphere is a bit congested and simple, but the food is quality at a good value. Try the seafood chowder or a chopped salad.

Visited April 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“They keep getting better”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

They started with trying to be too far out with their pizza

Now the pizza menu has grown back toward more traditional pizzas while retaining the unusual ones.

Also excellent salads - they'll even do any of their sandwiches as a salad. And a truly unique (and delicious) caprese

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank chenamoose
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Atmosphere is great”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I stopped in at the pizza grill last Thursday night because we drive past it all the time and have always wanted to stop. We did not have any alcoholic drinks, but the bar looked very inviting and seemed to have quite a selection. We were seated in the outside garage area which I really think I would enjoy in the summer when the doors are open. Our waiter was very friendly and let us split the half salad since they do not have a side salad and we wanted salad with our pizza. He even brought us an extra dish so we could each have our own. We shared the half portion of the chopped salad and it was very good. My husband got the roasted veggie pizza but was disappointed because he hadn't realized it did not come with any sauce on it and it had a little too much cheese for his taste. I ordered a small Marguerite pizza and was delighted that I could request whole wheat crust which was very good. My pizza was good but I would like to try a different flavor pizza next time. I ended up only eating half and warmed up the rest the next day and was good warmed up as well. I would come back again, but might try the Lemoyne location since it is BYOB and closer to my home.

• Visited March 2013