“Good food - noisy atmosphere”

The Pizza Grille - Camp Hill
Ranked #1 of 112 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Pizza Grille offers stylish and casual dining at each of our locations in Lemoyne, Camp Hill & Carlisle, which all include covered outdoor dining year round. Voted Simply the Best by Harrisburg Magazine since 2003, The Pizza Grille offers award winning gourmet pizzas, hand chopped salads, fresh seafood, specialty sandwiches, pasta, homemade soups & more. Our homemade pizza dough is made in house daily & we strive to use the freshest ingredients from our local suppliers. The Pizza Grille Camp Hill's happy hour features great food & drink specials! Monday - Friday 4:30 - 6:30 pm & Saturday 4 - 6pm.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Good food - noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Agree that it would be helpful to have a "Good" category - it fits Pizza Grill best. Food has always been fresh and good (a little pricey though). Their bar and enclosed porch seating are noisy areas. Love the chicken cheese steak sandwiches and the pork tenderloin salads!

• Visited January 2013

Paciano, Italy
“Consistent food and experience”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you like Pizza Grille, you're likely to return again and again. Their offerings are somewhat unique for the area and their servers are efficient. If there were a rating between average and very good...like "good"...I would have clicked that. A couple of things tipped me to the average side of things.

I have been going here for years (both Lemoyne and here) and have found that the quality of the food and portions have gone down over the years. I used to stop for the chopped Mediterranean salad once a week or so. The last several times I ordered it, it was nothing like the "old days". I don't order it any more.

Since salads were my go to orders here, I am hard pressed to find anything on the menu to get excited about. Their pizzas are ok as are their sandwiches, but I prefer GREAT pizza and sandwiches when I'm out, so I don't usually order them here.

As other reviewers have mentioned, this place is LOUD. It was so loud the last time I met a friend there, that we both said we wouldn't go back. We were not there at a particularly jammed time, but the restaurant was busy and we had to yell to be heard across a table for 2. That, along with the average food (for a higher price than other places in this category), makes Pizza Grille an average place on my rating scale.

If you go, I'm sure you'll get decent food and it will be served efficiently. You may even find something you really like that you'll return for again and again. Since the decline in the chopped salads I liked so much, that's no longer the case for me.

• Visited January 2013
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love this place, they have homemade Pizzas, salads that are chopped so you don't have to cut anything, sandwichs and depending which one you go to they have dinners and wonderful desserts

I can't get enough of this place.

Visited December 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good food, but not if you're hard of hearing!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant serves very good food, of course, pizza is their speciality. My personal favorite: Hawaiian Chicken Pizza - best I've ever had! I don't recommend it for groups with young children and I always find it to be very LOUD. Service is usually very good! Stop in, have a pizza, but be sure to sit very close to your dinner companion if you intend to hold any kind of conversation!

Visited December 2012
oxford
“Great Italiano”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I had a veal pasta dish with pesto sauce. Wonderful. Excellent side salad.
A bit noisy and chilly atmosphere. Multi generational clientele. Moderate prices

Visited November 2012