“Something bad has happened” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fort Myers, Florida
“Something bad has happened”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

At one time, this restaurant rocked; however, the food has not been the best as of late. The past 3 times I have been to Thai Palace, the food has been less than desirable. The service is exceptional, but the food is lacking. What happened in the kitchen?

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Benzboy06

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
“Take out is not a good idea!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We dined in and the service and food were amazing. From that experience we ordered takeout. They got the order COMPLETELY wrong. We even had to give them the order again when we arrived because they LOST it. 30 minutes down drain for less than average food!

Visited January 2013
Central PA
“Decor Nice, Staff Friendly- Food Not So Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant's decor is nice and I like sitting in the seating area in the front of the restaurant with all of the windows. The staff are very nice and attentive and it' BYOB. However, the food isn't that great. The chicken peanut curry dish was okay but my Pad Thai wasn't and the spring rolls were a little on the burnt side. Sadly, I think I'll continue to go to Bangkok Wok for my Thai food.

1 Thank bethm719
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“VERY Good Job”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was a very good experience. I went there with a friend for dinner. It was Tuesday & not busy. They paid special attention, making sure that the temperature was OK (during a cold snap and parts of the restaurant were cold, but a space heater fixed it). Service and recommendations were great.
And of course, we can't overlook the food -- that was very good. I had Shrimp (Prawns) in Red Curry & my friend had the Crispy Catfish. Both were very good.
Restaurant is BYOB, so you save some money there.
I'd sure go back again.

• Visited January 2013
Landisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Thai food and good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great selection of Thai food with specials each night. Service has been good on the few occasions that we have gone. Loved the fried perch with coconut milk and red chilies. The rice served with the meal is always perfect. If we have leftovers we always ask for extra rice.

• Visited July 2012